This morning I needed to quickly burn an iso to a DVD.
I'm on Windows 8 release preview... . When I right clicked on my ISO, I did not see any "Burn to disk" option.
I found a solution on Technet,
This will get the 'Windows Disk Image Burner' back in the 'Open with' menu:
Browse to the .iso file you would like to burn
- Right click on it, move the courser to the
'Open with' Sub Menu box
- Click on 'Choose Default Program...'
- Click on 'Browse'
- In the address bar (The bar at the top of the
window that shows the current directory
[location]) type in: "%SystemRoot%\System32"
- ** Alternatively to Step 5** Browse to your local
- Press the Enter Key (or Return Key)
- (The files / folders that you were looking at should
change to the contents of 'System32'
- In the 'File Name:' field, type in "isoburn.exe"
- Click 'Open'
- **optional** Verify that the checkbox is selected so
that this becomes the default
- Click 'Ok'
And there you have it!! :)
Source : Technet
Author : TeckMaster