| || |
TechNet Event: Learn how to use Virtualization from the Desktop to the Datacenter
Using products that span the desktop to the data center, you can bring capacities online in real-time, as needed; streamline and provision applications, services and data on-demand; accelerate backup and recovery, and enhance availability so that your users are well protected against system failure and service interruptions.
This event will consist out of two tracks one for Data Center Virtualization and one for Desktop Virtualization.
Following technologies will be covered:
- Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization
- Application Virtualization
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Windows Server 2008 R2 - Hyper-V
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager